We have a great
Urology Practice Opportunity
Turnkey Operation with the Very Best Medical Equipment, Including Da Vinci Robotics
Your New Home
A Cook, an Astronaut, and Monopoly
Curiosity got you? This community has all three and many more. One of the creators of the board game, Monopoly, the 100th American Astronaut, and Mr. Cook, who started and built the largest private medical device company in the world; all have their roots in this amazing, midsize, Illinois community. If you are someone who likes to be surrounded by innovators and explorers, you may have found your new home. This community is located just south of the home to Caterpillar tractors. And you are only a few hours from “My Kind of Town”, Chicago. A short drive south, lands you in Cardinal Baseball heaven, and home to Stanley Cup Champions, St. Louis Blues! Drive thirty minutes and catch direct flights to Dallas, Las Vegas, Naples FL, and many more destination cities; or just stay in town and enjoy a relaxing weekend at the lake. Depending on your housing taste, choose a beautiful historic home, a traditional home on a wooded hillside, or build your dream home on a peaceful lakefront lot. Experience virtually no crime, no COVID, and when you are in the middle of the lake, not a care in the world!
This is a brand-new search and we looking to set up interviews as you read this. If you would like to learn more, please contact us. The Hire Connection keeps all of your information confidential.
Urology Practice Position
- $550K Base Salary Plus Very Generous Production Bonus
- Up to $175k Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employed Position—No Staffing, Billing, Collecting, or Insurance Reimbursement Concerns
- Turnkey Operation with the Very Best Medical Equipment, Including Da Vinci Robotics
- Relocation, Health Insurance, and Malpractice—Covered
- 401k Retirement
- Vibrant, Historic Downtown
- Traditional, Historic or Lakefront Homes
- Beautiful City Park—Swimming, Biking, Hiking and Picnicking
- Virtually No Crime, No COVID, and when You are in the Middle of the Lake— Not a Care in the World!
- Direct Flights to Dallas. Las Vegas, Naples FL only 30 Minutes Away
- MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues Less than 3 Hours Away
- 3 Hour Drive to Chicago Excitement
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.