We have a great
Pediatrics Practice Opportunity
Join a Pediatric Practice with Outstanding Community Commitment
Three Centers—One Family
These pediatric clinics believe they are only as strong as the community they serve. They offer kid friendly events annually, general pediatric services, health and fitness programs, and a mental health program. This healthcare team provides a warm and receptive environment to enjoy every day. Come be a part of this close-knit family of board certified pediatricians. The entire team is committed to meeting the needs of patients.
- Outpatient Only
- Five Day Work Week
- PTO—8 Weeks Per Contract Year
- 401K Benefits
- CME—Up to $3,000
- Take a Trolley Ride Around this Historic City and See How it Honors Tradition
- Young Workforce and Cost-of-Living Well Below the National Average
- High Quality of Life, Abundance of Medical Facilities; and Young, Bicultural Communities are Additional Draws
- Numerous Fairs and Colorful Festivals Throughout the Area
- Fabulous Sunny Weather All Year!
- Enjoy Challenging Terrain on Foot or on Horseback!
- This Community is Located Between Some of the Fastest Growing Metro Areas in the Southern United States
- Affordable Housing and Available Land—Build Your Dream Home
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.