Sun, Sea and Palm Trees
If sun, sea, palm trees, and an endless supply of activities sounds appealing, you will find welcoming open arms in this city of over 350,000. Punctuate your downtime with festivals, sailboat racing, professional baseball, deep-sea fishing, or a myriad other pastimes. And, the Audubon Society declares this incredible city the “birdiest” city in the US! You can only get this many species of birds to converge on one city if you have perfect weather and super clean air —they have both!
This area is one of the fastest growing in the country with the population projected to double in the next 10 years. There is over $58 BILLION being invested into this city as you read this. Super low unemployment, great diversity, and strong economy, are just a few of the hallmarks of this vibrant city.
- Incredible Health Insurance for You & Your Family
- 5 Weeks Vacation
- 2 Weeks CME
- 1 Week Specialty CME
- Sign-On Bonus
- Join a Pediatric Urologist Who has Been at this Hospital for Over 10 Years
- No Sitting in Traffic for Hours Getting to Work
- International Airport Average Temp— Summer 93° and Winter 65°
- No State Income Tax
- Nation’s Largest Barrier Island Only 25 Minutes Away
- Deep-Sea Fishing is Right on the Horizon
- Incredible State Aquarium
- 2 State Universities—Quality Education Close By
- 350,000 Population and Growing
- Largest State Jazz Festival Annually
- Gather, Dine and Relax at a Pub on the Bay
- Mind-Blowing Art Museum Representing State, National, and International Artists
- Visit, Respect & Revere the Retired U.S. Aircraft Carrier Ornamenting the Bay
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.