We have a great
…And Unbelievable Benefits
Have Your Cake…
—You don’t want the big city, but you want everything it has to offer
—You want all of the amenities, but without traffic jams
—You want the best restaurants, but you don’t want to drive 40 minutes to enjoy them
—You want Division 1 SEC sports, and you want to be home from the game in 10 minutes
It sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. I have an answer! —Columbia, MO!
- $425,000 Annual Income
- Additional Academic Performance Based Incentive Available
- Incredible Sign-On Bonus
- $8000 Annual Academic Funds
- 7 Weeks Vacation
- 1 Week CME
- 1 Week of Holidays
- Health Insurance for Physician and Family
- Reduction in Tuition Cost for Children Who Attend MU
- 120,000 Population and Growing
- Strong Sense of Community
- Everyone Rallies Behind MU Athletics —If You Graduated Elsewhere, You Now Have Two Schools You Love to Follow.
- Extremely Low Crime Rate
- 1.5 Hours Either Way to KC or St. Louis
- Regional Airport—Numerous, Convenient Daily Flights to Chicago, Denver and DFW—Low Stress Security and Free Parking
- Great Housing Options and the Market is Buyer Friendly Right Now
- Amazing Public Schools And Great Private Schooling Options Available as Well
- MU Rec Center Boasts One of the Finest On-Campus Swimming and Diving Facilities in the Nation, as well as Indoor Track and Fitness Gyms, Courts and Wellness Studios—Available for Membership
- Did You Say Golf? Choose from Three Incredible Country Clubs Sure to Fit Your Game, Challenging Public Course Options Too
- Find One of the Greatest Resort Lakes in the Country Less than 1.5 Hours Away
- Fishing, Hunting and Hundreds of Miles of Trails will Never Cease to Satisfy Your Outdoor Spirit
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.