We have a great
Internal Medicine Opportunity
Amazing Outpatient Only Opportunity!
Live the Great Life
Live and play in a true outdoor paradise—just beyond your back yard! Enjoy nature at its best and genuine Northeastern hospitality, combined with all the amenities you need. Discover history nestled in the Allegheny Mountains and sequestered river valleys. State parks and forests are abundant around the area with an incredible mix of natural wonders to explore. Settle in and enjoy life the life you deserve.
Internal Medicine Practice
- First Year Earning Potential—$240K Plus RVU Production
- Independent Private Practice with Incredible Financial Stability—No Overhead of a Large Corporation
- Option to Teach in the Residency Program
- Student Debt? —$15K/year Tuition Reimbursement
- 7 Weeks Vacation Per Year
- On Site Day Care for Physician’s Children
- Sign-on Bonus—$30K
- Manageable Patient Volume Ensures Exceptional Outcomes
- No Day-to-Day Headaches of Managing a Practice—Take Care of Your Patients and Go Have Fun!
Fully Integrated EMR Allows You to Update Patient Information From Anywhere
Pack Your Bags for the Benefits Package Alone
- Be on the Slopes by 6 on Friday Night
- Catch an NFL Game—Rooting for this Northeast Powerhouse
- Shopping is Easy with Brand New Outlets Minutes from Home
- Exciting University of 5,500 students with Nationally and Internationally Accredited Programs
- View Nature’s True Beauty on the Oldest Settlement on the Monongahela River
- Short 30 minutes from an International Airport—Travel with Ease
- World-class Skiing, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Canoeing, and Whitewater Rafting
- Thriving Economy Built on Education, Medicine and Technology—Allows for Steady Economy
- Home of Oakmont Country Club—the Oldest Top-Ranked Golf Course in the US, Hosting PGA Championship Tournaments
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.