Discover History On the Mighty Mississippi
Soak in the sights of the Mighty Mississippi River and historic community or step into the shoes of Tom and Huck as you walk through this historic town. This small city has more than its fair share of cultural and retail attractions. From Theatre and Dining to Antiques and Art Galleries, this hub of tourism allows for an incredible degree of stimulating entertainment. If you crave MLB, NHL, or SEC sports, feed the beast with multiple metro within a two hour drive.
- Base Salary Up to $150K
- Employed by Physician-Owned Surgery Center
- Five Day Work Week
- No Call—No Weekends—No Holidays
- 401K Match, Up to 4%—Vested From Day 1
- Aggressive Profit Sharing Plan
- 30% Discount at YMCA
Midwest City on the River
- Fabulous Tourism
- Take a Dinner Cruise on the American Queen Riverboat
- Find Exciting Entertainment—Live Theater, Concerts and Special Event Venues
- Numerous Fairs and Festivals Throughout the Area
- Variety of Arts from Around the Country
- Home to Over 30 Parks and Lookout Views
- Tour Mark Twain Cave and Homestead
- Affordable Living
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
, review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.