We have a great
Aggressive Sign-On and Commencement Bonus Paid Up Front
Foothills of the Beautiful Appalachians
You will not want to escape from this breathtaking valley within the scenic Appalachian Mountains. Whether searching for family fun activities, romantic moments with your loved one, or just peace and quiet on your own, you’ll find it here. This friendly community will welcome you with open arms and support you and your family to make this tranquil place your new home. Surrounded by 4 metropolitan cities, your every desire will be easily satisfied—you will find excitement and adventure for all ages.
- Annual Salary 75th Percentile of MGMA Standards—Reach Top Tier Annual Earnings
- Aggressive Sign-On and Commencement Bonus Paid Up Front
- Non-Existent Call Schedule for an Outstanding Quality of Life
- Block Scheduling in the Operating Room for Efficiency
- No Robotics Required—Provide Traditional Urological Care for Your Patients
- Fantastic Draw of 40,000, Serving 3 Counties—Impressive Referral System
- Unparalleled Commitment to Over-the-Top Patient Satisfaction
- Highly Trained and Dedicated Support Staff for an Easy Transition
- Security of an Established Practice with Patients in Place
- Surrounded by 4 Major Cities—Airport Just Over an Hour Away
- Public and Private Schools From Which to Choose—US News Ranked City High School, Best High School!
- Cost of Housing Less than Half of the National Average—Get More Home for Your Dollar
- Established with Mom and Pop Home-Cooking, Diverse Dining and a Variety of Fast Food Choices for Every Palate
- Civil War History—William Bonifas Arts Center—Waterfront Art Festivals and Local Theatre Group
- Cast Your Line—Some of the Best Game Fishing at the Local 75 Acre Lake
- Engage in Outdoor Activities—Canoeing, Camping, Hiking or Walk the Trails
- Tee Off on the Rolling Topography of the Local Golf Course
- Overlook the Largest Elk Herd in the State, While Entranced in the Beautiful Panoramic Views of the Mountains
- Enjoy a Picnic, Throw Horseshoes, Shoot Hoops or Catch a Concert at the Local Community Park
- Walk Through Historic Downtown for Dining, Appalachian History and Boutique Shopping
- Area is Best Known for Coal Mining and Thoroughbreds
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.