Pulmonary Critical Care PUL0289
Seeking (BE/BC) Pulmonary Critical Care physician to compliment an established group with some of the best healthcare providers in the region. Partner with the most well-respected and largest physician-owned multi-specialty group in the state! Your collegial spirit will be valued as much as your procedural skills. Share your creative drive that showcases your personal and professional capacity for excellence, while enjoying exceptional quality of life.
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits package
- Innovative, one of a kind group prides itself on excellent vision and direction as they enter health care’s new frontier
- 1:4 call at ONE hospital
- Turn-key practice setting with excellent mentorship
- Bonus pay based on cash receipts
- Two-year partnership track with low buy in
Live within 500 miles of over half the U.S. population! With an average commute under 20 minutes, you’re just a short drive from home, work, and play. Beautiful parks and recreational amenities will suit your amateur or avid outdoor interests, while diverse housing options will meet any family’s tastes.
- Cost of living is 16% below the national average
- “Best Places for Business and Careers” Forbes 2010
- “Best Places to Live” Money Magazine 2007
- Experience all four contrasting seasons in one of the most scenic parts of the country
- Spend summer nights enjoying the local symphony on the river banks!
- Big name industries contribute to a strong retirement population
- Local Hall of Fame Café rightfully prides itself on college athletic history, great food and cold drinks!
If you or a Pulmonologist you know is looking for a new opportunity,
call Rob Weigand TODAY!
We represent opportunities nationwide in many specialties
and your information is always kept confidential.
PHONE: (866) 661-4473 ext. 107
EMail: Rob Weigand
Search ID: PUL0289