We have a great
opportunity for YOU!
Prestigious University is Seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Trained Physician that is BC/BE in Pain/Spine
A Highly Regarded Community
In a nation where healthcare costs are high, and reimbursement is low, come work in a city that is financially strong which makes getting ahead much easier. Low property tax allows you to earn and KEEP your income. With an outpatient opportunity, you will have your weekends to immerse yourself in and explore this incredible city and breathtaking region.
• #1 State for Business in 2016
• #1 ‘Best City to Start a Career’
• 8th Fittest City in America—Lots of Beautiful People!
- 100% Outpatient Opportunity—No Hospital Work—No Call
- Work With a Respected Team of Neurosurgeons
- Great Bonus Structure—Physicians Feel They are Running Their Own Practice
- Continuously Growing—Increase Your Patient Panel Within Months!
- Have the Ability to Make Your Own Schedule
- Downtown Mall with One Hundred Stores and Restaurants—Gently and Carefully Cradled Into the Downtown Architecture
- Arts Festivals, Farmer’s Markets, Concerts, Film Festivals—Rich Culture and Diversity Throughout the City
- Historic Homes, Safe and Clean City, Streamlined Public Transportation and Exhilarating Atmosphere
- Numerous Restaurants, Breweries, and University Sporting Events
- Tons of Outdoor Recreation—Biking, Hiking, Fishing, and Trail Running
- Multiple Canyons Provide Exciting Locations for Physical Activity
- Spectacular Mountain Views and Olympic Class Snow Skiing—Just 30 Minutes Up the Highway
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.