We have a great
Family Practice Opportunity
Great Earnings and Great Quality of Life
Quench Your Thirst for Adventure
Appreciate the never-ending mountains and spectacular scenery this location has to offer. Satisfy your activity cravings with year round recreational adventures. In this rugged county, you will find multiple state parks, lakes for fishing, and mountain biking trails are virtually everywhere. Enjoy a quiet stroll down rustic main street complete with a lively saloon and a historic train depot turned museum. The options are endless within this safe and charming community!
- Excellent Pay and Benefits Package
- 4-Day Clinical Workweek—More Time for You and Your Family
- Light and Relaxed Call Schedule for a Fantastic Quality of Life
- Ancillary Income Available Through After Hours ER Coverage and Patient Hospital Admittance
- No Micromanagement—Have the Freedom to Practice Medicine On Your Terms
- Supportive Administrative Team Means Less Red Tape … Always!
- Great Variety in Diagnoses—Keep Your Skills Sharp
- Famous for Some of the Best Baja Racing in the Country
- Keshawn-Ryan State Park’s Famous Trails
- Numerous Natural Hot Springs
- County High Schools that Compete for State Championships in Football, Baseball, and Basketball
- Five State Parks in the County—Two Right in the Community’s Back Yard
- The Community, Always Ready to Give Back, Offers Two Little League Baseball Fields, and Men’s and Women’s League Softball Complex
- Take in the Beautiful Weather on an Evening Stroll Along the Paved Walking Trail that Surrounds the Entire Municipality
- Gorgeous, Scenic, Two Hour Drive to Las Vegas!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Dr. , review your personal details below, and make any necessary revisions before clicking the submit button. One of our dedicated recruiters will contact you promptly with further information regarding this premier opportunity.